Reliable Heater & Air Conditioning Repair
Let Us Restore Your HVAC System’s Performance
HVAC problems can sneak up on you or they can happen all at once. You may realize, over time, that your home’s interior is not as comfortable as it once was. Or, as the seasons change and outside temperatures heat up, your system is not coping as well as it should. Perhaps you find yourself putting on an extra sweater on a chilly January evening. Alternatively, the change can be sudden, with your system abruptly ceasing operations.
In either case, After Hours Heating & Cooling is the company to call for fast and affordable relief. Our technicians have extensive experience with heater and air conditioning repair of all brands. If your equipment breakdown occurs outside normal business hours, don’t worry about the cost of an after-hours service call. We don’t raise our rates when the sun goes down or when the weekend arrives. That’s why we chose to include After Hours in our name!
Signs That Indicate the Need for Repair
A total (and expensive to fix) system failure is sometimes avoidable if you call After Hours Heating & Cooling when you detect early signs of trouble in your system. Reach out right away if you:
- Hear a low-level hum, rattling, grinding, whistling or buzzing coming from the AC unit.
- Suspect a loose part or a malfunctioning compressor is causing odd noises.
- Determine that warm air or not enough air is coming from your AC.
- Feel cold spots in certain rooms when your furnace should be working.
- See water pooled under the AC unit or furnace.
- Smell unpleasant odors.
- Hear your furnace or AC cycling off and on repeatedly.
- Feel excessive humidity in your home.
Contact Our Experts Today
Whatever the problem, After Hours Heating & Cooling will diagnose it and fix it, quickly and affordably. Call us today at (423) 561-9326 or fill out the online form for expert heater and air conditioning repair.